|Synergies and Dilutes|
|Vaporisers and Burners|
RECENT TOP SELLERS
|Lavender - french (high altitude) - 10ml|
|Tea Tree (organic) - 10ml|
|frankincense (wild harvest) - 10ml|
|Rosehip organic carrier oil cold pressed (wild harvest/organic) - 50ml - in glass bottle unboxed|
|Rose Water (Organic) - 250ml|
- "The Rose and Geranium synergy blend is the only one that I find calms me down. I have been using it for years in a life that can be very stressful!", Gemma December 2013
- "Amazing, phenomenal service", New Customer April 2013
- "Thank you for the fast delivery! I am very impressed with the service, the quality of the products is fantastic and the information provided about them is great (being new to aromatherapy!) Thanks again, I'm sure to be back!", Anon Feb 2013
- "Our daughter had a very bad cough that stopped her sleeping and hence was very upsetting for her. We tried firstly a leading brand of children's cough medicine which had no effect. We then tried some honey, again with no effect. By this time she was becoming very upset and tired. We then placed a small dab of the Meadows synergy Sleep Right on her pyjamas thinking that it might at least soothe her whilst we thought of something else. Within five minutes she was sleeping soundly and not coughing at all! It was amazing! I would recommend it to anyone! She had a fabulous night's sleep - all through!", Anon Jan 2013
- "These products are wonderful - beautifully packaged and presented too. As a qualified aroma therapist I would recommend highly. Ethically produced and top quality - everything a therapist would look for", Jane Lacey Dec 2012
- "I have used these products for some time and would highly recommend them", Mrs Kitchin Nov 2012
- "Your Melissa oil is fabulous. It is difficult to describe what a wonderful affect it has - when I inhaled I really could feel some areas relax. Watching me, my husband said he could see all my cares vanish", Anonymous 2012
- "Your Hemp Organic Carrier oil is wonderful for the face and fine lines", Ms Redgrave 2011
- "I add Oregano Green to unscented cream for a fungal feet condition and it works wonderfully", Ms Fuggle, August
ATTENTION - DUE TO A FAULT WITH OUR SERVICE PROVIDER FOR OUR TELEPHONES WE CURRENTLY DO NOT HAVE ANY TELEPHONES ACTIVE. WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENANCE. PLEASE TRY US AGAIN LATER OR E-MAIL US ON HERETOHELP@MEADOWSAROMA.COM. THANK YOU AND APOLOGIES AGAIN
Our online shop is fast, secure and easy to use with the full range of Meadows Aromatherapy products available to purchase - from Carrier Oils and Essential Oils to Incense, Natural Creams and everything in between. All of our products are despatched and delivered promptly. You can pay for your goods using Secure Trading, a leading internet trading agency, which offers high security and full encryption. You can also now pay using PayPal, as an alternative to Secure Trading, but please note that this method of payment can slow the despatch of your order down slightly (approximately 24 hours) due to Paypal administration time.
We now have a range of high quality and affordable soil association approved Organic oils,often alongside conventional oils where there is a large price difference. We have replaced some existing oils with organically certified products.
As a professional supply company to all areas of our trade we can offer all our products in much larger sizes than shown, please contact us with any requirements.
Due to lower staffing levels, and with non production staff being busy developing our new agriculture side of the business(more in news section(hyperlink)) we may not be as available as we have been previously. We apologise for this, and during this current economic climate where we are not currently taking on more staff, we request you leave a message if your call goes to answerphone or send us an e-mail on email@example.com. If you have previously ordered from us by phone we would really appreciate it if you could now order online-we can apply a discount for trade/therapists after you first sign up.
We also offer a range of speciality oils for therapists and other professionals which are not listed on our online shop.Please call us and ask about the range.
If you can't find exactly what you are looking for or have any questions, please feel free to call us on 01795 890001 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a qualified therapist? If so, let us have a copy of your qualification certificate (*either by email or post) to qualify for our generous 'therapists discount' rates. If you would like to order online and receive the discount you will first need to create your own account (via the website). Then forward a copy of your qualification to us* and we will then update your account to include the discount. All orders placed via the website will then benefit from the therapists discount. It couldn't be easier!
As we already offer a discount to Qualified Therapists , Healers etc we would now like to extend a discount to positive and interesting human beings that have a beneficial influence on the world we live in. So if you are a Poet, an Artist, a student, a Charity worker, a Nurse, live off grid or even a Philosopher, then just write and tell us (sign up as a customer first) and we will consider a discount to be applied to your account - email@example.com
Braile Books. We have available for free loan two braile books on aromatherapy that we would be happy to lend to anybody or organisation that would find them of use. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
New Videos & Thoughts page has been released. Click here